About the Position: This position is located in Welcome, MD Blossom Point Research Facility which is in Charles County, a metropolitan area, bordered to the south by Virginia and to the north by Washington, D.C. It is approximately 50 miles south of the Washington D.C. area, and 19 miles north of King George, Virginia. Blossom Point mission is to provide multi-purpose ranges to many agencies for the purpose of research and development of energetics and of weapon systems.Learn more about this agency
- In this position you will serve as an Engineering Technician for the US Army Garrison Adelphi Center at Blossom Point Research Facility (BPRF).
- Plans and directs comprehensive programs for the operation, maintenance, repair and improvement of buildings, grounds and test ranges.
- Inspects, surveys, monitors, reviews and analyzes the design and layout for maintenance and repairs.
- Coordinates the contracting and inspection of construction, maintenance, repair contracts and other technical functions to sustain operations and construction.
- Plans projects and ensures completion within a reasonable amount of time.
- Procures funding and materials; and has oversight of the government purchase program.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/511993200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.