Earth Day is every day at EPA! At EPA, you can protect human health and the environment of all Americans, and you’ll discover that EPA is one great place to work! We offer great benefits and work flexibilities, and our diverse workforce connects to more than just a career--we share a common passion to promote a cleaner, healthier environment. Discover how exciting safeguarding our natural resources and protecting human health can be. Find yourself at EPA.Learn more about this agency
At the entry level of this position, you will:
- Communicate policy and procedural guidelines to state, local, and tribal air agencies, and work with them to coordinate regulations, required revisions to State Implementation Plans (SIPs), and source‐specific SIP actions;
- Assist in the evaluation of state submitted SIP revisions for technical, procedural, and regulatory compliance with Clean Air Act (CAA) requirements;
- Participate in providing technical assistance on control measures and strategies to meet the requirements of the CAA related to National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) and other control Programs;
- Participate in providing administrative assistance in the development and processing of SIPs;
- Assist in providing technical and programmatic assistance to a project officer for designated grants or cooperative agreements.
When entering a Federal job at a grade level lower than the highest promotion potential level, you may be promoted to more complex duties and work more independently, as your career progresses.
You will spend 25% of your work time on contracts, grants/cooperative agreements, and/or interagency agreements.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/511763200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.