This position is located in Defense Information Systems Agency, OC/DISA at Odgen, UTLearn more about this agency
- Responsible for intrusion detection, incident response, and countermeasure development and executing actions for the Global Infrastructure
- Conducting risk and vulnerability assessments of planned and installed information systems to identify vulnerabilities, risks and protection needs.
- Maintain operational integration and continual vigilance against threats to global information technology IT network and data communications infrastructure.
- Analyzes unrelated processes and methods to refine existing techniques, establish new criteria and develop new information develop new information within guidelines.
- Planning, coordination and execution of all areas of Information Assurance (IA) and Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) for defense of DISA Global Operations net-centric operations.
- Providing technical leadership, advice, guidance, planning, development, management and coordination directly related to DCO.
Occasional travel - You MAY be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/511375800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.