This position is part of the Organization of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Joint Chiefs of Staff. The incumbent will be responsible for serving as an IT Specialist (SYSADMIN) working to ensure the Joint Staff Enterprise Resource Program (TJS ERP) for financial systems is configured appropriately to meet appropriate principles, concepts, methods, standards, practices and security measures as required by the Department of Defense.Learn more about this agency
As an IT SPECIALIST (SYSANALYSIS) at the GS-2210-13 some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Serves as the Contracting Officer Representative on the Enterprise Business Accountability System (EBAS) or future ERP system and/or Comptroller contracts.
- Incumbent is a recognized expert for all the material financial systems interfacing with EBAS and will be responsible for maintaining this listing with OSD and assessing risks identified relating to these systems.
- Incumbent will be responsible for coordinating with functional teams, customers, other system stakeholders and the system integrator to align requirements with the overall mission and processes and incorporating appropriate Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) guidance into EBAS and Comptroller processes.
- Responsible for peer reviews of all documents created by the developers and providing feedback.
- Performs complex functional and technical trouble shooting when needed.
- Will coordinate the efforts of project teams and represent the Joint Staff Comptroller position in working meetings with both contractors and government personnel to ensure business controls are in place and operating effectively.
- Coordinates with systems integrator and audit teams to perform control assessments of EBAS to ensure it is operating properly and meets the United States Standard General Ledger (USSGL) criteria, Standard Financial Information Structure (SFIS), Financial Systems
Integration Office (FSIO) core system requirements, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication 800 series, Federal Information System Control Audit Manual (FISCAM), and Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA).
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/510972600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.