This is a Washington Army National Guard Title 32 Excepted Service Bargaining Unit Technician position:Learn more about this agency
IT SPECIALIST (CUSTSPT)
Location: DCSIM, Camp Murray, WA, Spokane, WA
Appointment Type: Indefinite
Advertised as: ENLISTED/WARRANT OFFICER
This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies.
A IT SPECIALIST (CUSTSPT), GS-2210-7/9:
- Serves as a technical specialist on all automated systems utilized throughout the state.
- Receives requests for resolution of hardware or software problems that may require in-depth research.
- Participates in site surveys in order to verify adequacy of software installation practices and operating environments are compliant with desktop and network security standards, and network operations to ensure customer needs are met.
- Provides technical assistance to current and potential users so that LAN/WAN and other C4 systems operations have few major disruptions.
- Installs and maintains hardware devices supporting a broad range of information systems employing multiple network and local operating systems and highly sophisticated client server software.
- Performs other as duties as assigned.
* The above duty description doesn't contain all details of the official position description. A copy of the entire position description can be found on FASCLASS by searching the position description (PD# D0269000). https://acpol2.army.mil/fasclass/search_fs/search_fasclass.asp
Occasional travel - as required for job training or mission requirements
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/510858700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.