About the Position: Serves as the Lead Information Technology (IT) Specialist who independently oversees and provides network and systems administration support for Active Directory Windows server and Windows Professional personal computer systems. These systems provide mission-essential support to Joint Force Headquarters National Capitol Region (JFHQ-NCR), Military District of Washington (HQ MDW) and Department of the Army (DA) Counterparts.Learn more about this agency
- Recognize throughout the command as the subject matter expert and is looked upon as the lead senior technical advisor concerning all Automation, Telecommunication, and Cyber Security matters.
- Ensure that the organization strategic plan, mission, vision, and values are communicated to the team and integrated into the team?s strategies, goals, objectives, work plans and work products and services.
- Establish objectives, develops courses of action, and provides resolution for all Systems personnel for the implementation and maintenance of the organization's IT Systems.
- Leads the team in identifying, distributing, and balancing workload and tasks among employees in accordance with established work flow, skill level and occupational specialization.
- Provides expert technical oversight, and guidance on the implementation and maintenance of the Systems and Security in accordance with DoD, DA, and MDW Cyber regulations, policies, and standards.
Occasional travel - Up to 15% business travel required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/510103700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.