About the Position:Learn more about this agency
A recruitment or relocation bonus may be authorized.
Permanent, term, part-time, intermittent or temporary positions may be filled from this solicitation.
The initial cut-off date for referral consideration is 5 days from the opening date of the announcement. Applicants applying by the initial cut off will receive first consideration. Applications received after this date will be given referral consideration as vacancies occur.
This is a Direct Hire Solicitation.
- Responsible for the initiation, implementation and supervision of treatment plans and education for chronic conditions.
- Provide independent and collaborative specialty, comprehensive and therapeutic health care services, integrating the art and science of nursing into medical practice.
- Provide educational management to patients and their families regarding disease processes and diagnostic tests.
- Provide counseling to patients and their families for prevention of illness and maintenance of health, in order to assist patients in attaining physical, mental, and social well-being.
- Supervisory positions will provide medical management functions to include the assessment of acute, non-acute and chronic clinical and psychological diagnosis, new patient intake/screening and performing history and physical examinations.
- Supervisory positions will conduct lab and diagnostic studies; to include interpretation, ordering appropriate medications and treatments, providing staff education, and the initiation of a therapeutic plan in accordance with medical practice.
- Supervisory positions will provide educational management to patients and their families regarding disease processes and diagnostic tests; the therapeutic regimen including medication, diet and follow-up care.
Occasional travel - Business Travel May Be Required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/510094600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.