This position is part of the TX G4, CSMS 2, and is located in Camp Mabry, Texas. The purpose of this position is to perform fabric and upholstery work in support of maintenance activities.Learn more about this agency
Texas National Guard Job Opportunities
As a FABRIC WORKER (Title 32) with the Texas Army National Guard, your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Fabricates canvas covers, tarpaulins, and other canvas and leather items that are difficult to plan, lay out, construct, and fit because of figure irregularities, uncommon shapes and sizes, unusual designs, or intricately constructed parts.
- Replaces hardware on canvas and webbing. Fabricates stitched grip and rope reinforced strap handles.
- Repairs worn or damaged leather equipment and attachments.
- Repairs or replaces upholstery on tactical, commercial, and combat vehicles and equipment.
- Cleans, maintains, and makes necessary adjustments to tools and power sewing machines used.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/510092300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.