This position is located at various Fort Riley Fitness Centers and will include days, evenings, weekend and holiday schedules.Learn more about this agency
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is US Citizens and Non Citizens. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
- Serves as a Facility Aid in a Fitness Facility. Works under the direction of the Facility Manager.
- Circulates among patrons to assure service is satisfactory: provides information and general instruction on the use of equipment, facilities, and machinery.
- Performs facility cleanliness and/or monitors contracts.
- Assists in setting up for instructors, contractors, events, athletic activities, and related functions.
- Issues/receives equipment to authorized users. Monitors fitness equipment condition; tracks maintenance and repair or replacement as appropriate. Cleans and performs minor maintenance on facility equipment.
Occasional travel - Minimal travel may be required for training purposes, local to the installation.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/510045000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.