This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will solve engineering problems related to system design and installations (ND-03/04).
- You will solve system issues related to system design and installations (ND-03/04).
- You will participate in or conduct formal briefings for senior customer and government representatives (ND-03/04).
- You will serve as a technical leader and/or subject matter expert (SME) on an integrated product team (IPT) (ND-04).
- You will manage projects to include planning, scheduling, budgeting, installation, and sustainment of complex IT systems (ND-04).
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/509896600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.