About the Position: This vacancy is for two positions. One position is located at MacDill Air Force Base and one position is located at Redstone Arsenal. You will provide clerical assistance to the Resident Office of the Construction Division. This position may require temporary duty travel 5-10% of the time.Learn more about this agency
- Initiate Requests for Personnel Action utilizing the Defense Civilian Personnel Data System (DCPDS).
- Navigate the Civilian Personnel Online Portal (CPOL) to assist staff members with personnel matters.
- Coordinate and fulfill office training requirements.
- Assure accurate employee records are maintained.
- Prepare and review contract modification packages to ensure completeness.
- Check funding allocations for all payment estimates and change orders.
- Input payment estimates, change orders, fund commitments and obligations into an automated financial management system. (For example Corps of Engineers Financial Management System, CEFMS).
- Compile contract data and assist in the preparation of reports.
- Purchase supplies or services under authorized dollar amount.
- Determine appropriate procurement method and maintain purchase records.
- Track receipt of supplies and services to ensure the office receives goods and services on time.
- Resolve invoice discrepancies and assists vendors with nonpayment resolution.
- Maintain an office library consisting of Army Regulations, publications, procedures, and forms.
- Compose written correspondence in accordance with the Army correspondence regulation.
- Compile and maintain information and statistical data to prepare various recurring and nonrecurring reports.
- Serve as the liaison between multiple field offices and District level staff for assistance with a variety of administrative problems.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/509829600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.