Applying to this announcement certifies that you give permission for DHS to share your application with others in DHS forLearn more about this agency
Appointments are subject to the availability of funds.
Applicants may only apply to two locations.
Auburn, WA: $111,811-$145,354
Boston, MA: $113,929-$148,108
Chicago, IL: $113,920-$148,096
Glynco, GA: $103,106-$134,038
San Francisco, CA: $124,475-$161,817
Washington, DC: $114,590-$148,967
New York, NY: $118,085-$153,510
Incumbent(s) for this position performs the following duties:
- Manages, directs, and oversees the budgetary and financial management process, which includes long-range financial planning for the region, and the annual region-wide operating budget plans for all direct and reimbursable funding.
- Directs Contracting Officer Representatives (COR) and other Mission Support staff members in their various roles and responsibilities supporting acquisition/procurement programs. This includes acquisition planning, estimating and budget preparation, auditing activities, providing good customer service, and overseeing the development and delivery of quality procurement request packages.
- Provides direction and guidance to staff members and to management officials, etc., regarding various policies for completing hiring procedures. Works with management officials and subordinate staff members to ensure proper adherence to all HR and HR related principles, statues, regulations, and guidelines.
- Oversees the management and maintenance of an effective regional fleet program that complies with organizational directives and policies and ensures efficient and economical use of vehicles. Oversees the analytical work of managing, regulating, coordinating, or otherwise exercising control over property, including supplies, equipment, or other material items. Coordinates and oversees all regional activities related to facility or space management and coordinates with regional stakeholders, including discussion on facility requirements and works both with FPS HQ and NPPD Facilities teams in proposing, planning and completing space projects.
- Supervises a staff of to include subordinate supervisors and employees.
- Assists with Regional LE Operations on any and all mission support related activities including but not limited to special operations deployments, training, countermeasure cost analysis, as well as potential national agency assistance as needed.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/509563600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.