THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 5 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.Learn more about this agency
This position is located within the Staffing and Benefits Section of the Human Resources Office of the Texas Military Department located at Camp Mabry, Austin, Texas and the purpose of this position is to provide clerical support to the supervisor and other functional specialists within the organization.
Texas National Guard Job Opportunities
As a HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT (OA) with the Texas Army National Guard, your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Provides guidance and assistance to supervisors and employees on various functions of human resources (HR) management. Provides information on status of personnel actions operating information on status of personnel actions to operating officials.
- Files and organizes records. Determines necessary documents needed to support transactions and ensures they are included in the action and OPF. Establishes and/or maintains OPFs, including consolidation with prior service records. Obtains original OPF from records center or other activity as required.
- Composes correspondence of a routine nature and follows up as necessary.
- Receives office visitors and telephone inquiries relating to human resources matters, providing general information from overall knowledge of the various human resources functions, and makes referrals to appropriate personnel in situations requiring a subject-matter specialist.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/509366600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.