The AO is seeking a dynamic, exceptional leader to serve as a Management Analyst within the Data Programs and Policy Branch in the Data Governance Division of the Judiciary Data and Analysis Office (JDAO). The Incumbent will provide technical support on data governance initiatives including developing, managing and maintaining data governance policies, processes, and standards.Learn more about this agency
- Leading various data governance activities, as assigned, within the JDAO and for the AO and the broader federal judiciary, including but not limited to data governance and data management policies, processes, standards, and data stewardship.
- Managing the development, implementation, and maintenance of tactical data governance artifacts and capabilities, including but not limited to conceptual and logical data models, enterprise business glossaries, information flows, and data asset inventories.
- Implementing effective communication of data security classifications/categorizations and related activities.
- Managing the development and implementation of policies and standards on the definition, use, and purpose of data, and data access and visibility.
- Managing the development and implementation of a communications strategy to increase awareness of data governance, outcomes and policies.
- Managing the development and implementation of data and metadata solutions and plans from a governance standpoint that will help improve data quality and data usage within the judiciary.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/509168700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.