THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.Learn more about this agency
This position is part of the Training Center Command and is located in Bastrop, Texas, Brownwood, Texas, and Fort Wolters, Texas. The purpose of this position is to manage and direct the activities of the Operations and Training Division assuring ranges, training facilities, training aids and devices are available to users of the training site.
Texas National Guard Job Opportunities
As a OPERATIONS AND TRAINING SPECIALIST (Title 32) with the Texas Army National Guard, your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Formulates long and short range plans for the development of range facilities and the training areas.
- Oversees and directs the work of one or two subordinates assigned to the Operations and Training Division.
- Coordinates with user organizations for use of hfTA ranges and training facilities.
- Prepares budget requirements for submission to support manday.
- Conducts surveys of users to assess adequacy of existing facilities to meet training requirements, and reviews the installation five year plan to ensure it meets existing and future requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/509013600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.