Accept this challenge and become an important team member of the Child and Youth Services!Learn more about this agency
Army Child and Youth Services offer a 20% reduction of fees for Child and Youth Services Staff.
This position is assigned to Child Development Services.
The initial cut-off date for this vacancy announcement is 27 August 2018. Additional applications will be referred as vacancies occur.
- Responsible for driving CYS owned or assigned busses used for transporting children and youth to and from school, to other CYS and Garrison facilities, and on field trips.
- Ensures the safety and well-being of children, youth and adults being transported to and from the program and on field trips.
- Maintains control of and accountability for children and youth at all times. Follows safe loading and unloading procedures.
- Develops and follows efficient, consistent and safe bus routes for routine trips (e.g., to and from school) to minimize transportation time.
- As appropriate for the age of the children, ensures all children are in appropriate child restraints.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/508670400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.