Accept this challenge and become an important team member of the Child and Youth Services!Learn more about this agency
Army Child and Youth Services offer a 20% reduction of fees for Child and Youth Services Staff.
This position is assigned to Child Development Services.
The initial cut-off date for this vacancy announcement is 27 August 2018. Additional applications will be referred as vacancies occur.
- Responsible for driving CYS owned or assigned busses used for transporting children and youth to and from school, to other CYS and Garrison facilities, and on field trips.
- Ensures the safety and well-being of children, youth and adults being transported to and from the program and on field trips.
- Maintains control of and accountability for children and youth at all times. Follows safe loading and unloading procedures.
- Develops and follows efficient, consistent and safe bus routes for routine trips (e.g., to and from school) to minimize transportation time.
- As appropriate for the age of the children, ensures all children are in appropriate child restraints.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/508670400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.