About the Position: This leadership position may be filled as a:Learn more about this agency
Supervisory Mechanical Engineer, GS-0830-15
Supervisory Electrical Engineer, GS-0850-15
Applications will be accepted from individuals in each of these occupations through a single job posting, located at https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/508564500. The link will take you to a job posting which lists the position as Program Manager, GS-0340-15, vacancy announcement NCFL189663609460D.
- Serves as a the Chief of the Fire Protection, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Branch.
- Develops guidance, technical standards, objectives for the full range of these engineering fields during all phases of planning, design, and construction of Military and Civil Works projects, and in the operation and maintenance of Army facilities.
- Collaborates with the Chief, Engineering and Construction Division, Deputy and Military Engineering Branch Chief and Sub-Community of Practice (COP).
- Leads in planning, developing, and directing the execution of all aspects of engineering technical policy related to worldwide design, and construction mission assigned to United States Corps of Engineers (USACE).
- Supervises an interdisciplinary team.
Occasional travel - Temporary Duty (TDY) or business travel is required approximately 20% of the time to represent the command at policy, planning and issue resolution meeting and speaks with responsibility and authority to negotiate, defend, justify different viewpoints to resolve problems.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/508600500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.