About the Position: Employees occupying these positions will provide emergency support to disaster stricken areas throughout the US. Employee must pass a stringent medical screening and be prepared to live and work in extremely austere conditions. Work schedule will initially be arduous, with much overtime. Sleeping arrangements may be limited to using a sleeping bag or in the vehicle used to move from location to location. The duty station for pay purposes for these positions is Kennewick, WA.Learn more about this agency
- Perform a variety of assignments involving all aspects of project operations including natural resources, recreation and dam safety.
- Perform administration, coordination and management of various project activities in the areas of fish and wildlife management, soil conservation, forest and range conservation, water quality, environmental stewardship etc.
- Participate in the development of various planning documents including Master Plans and Operational Management Plans (OMP), for management of natural resources.
- Assist in developing and implementing specific land use plans for the lake project.
- Participate in conservation, preservation, restoration and use of project natural and cultural resources.
75% or less - Business travel up to 75% of the time is required for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/508516300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.