THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.Learn more about this agency
This position is part of the TX 149th Fighter Wing, Communications Flight, and is located in San Antonio, Kelly AFB, Texas. The purpose of this position is to is to serve as a Knowledge Manager supporting the implementation and administration of the Information Resource Management (IRM) program within the wing/base network and manual operating environments.
As a MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT (Title 32) with the Texas Air National Guard, your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Participates in the training, resource management and leadership of all wing/base IM personnel.
- Participates in IM orientation training for new IM hires and upgrade trainees, such as basic personal computer and network training, electronic records management, content management, document security, official mail management, awards program, and IM functional management.
- Participates in coordination with wing managers regarding wartime training and tasking of IM personnel resources to ensure that requirements are met.
- Advises wing/base units on Enterprise Information Management (EIM) which encompasses a combination of functions and business processes for leveraging information management techniques, accountability, and policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The full Position Description (PD) can be found at the following link:
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/508342400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.