THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.Learn more about this agency
This position is part of the TX SAO, Army Aviation Support Facility and is located in San Antonio, Texas. The purpose of this position is to provide services in support of inventory control, storage, and distribution, cataloging or supply identification systems, property utilization, or other related supply activities including those associated with automated or manual supply accounting systems.
Texas National Guard Job Opportunities
As a SUPPLY TECHNICIAN (Title 32) with the Texas Army National Guard, your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Analyzes supply transactions or provides customer service for urgent critical shortage items and other items requiring special handling when established procedures are not applicable.
- Within funding limitations, determines stock replenishment levels for centrally controlled items.
- Reviews existing stock catalogs, drawings, etc., for the purpose of identifying items cataloged or otherwise recorded in the supply system.
- Reviews requisitions, supporting documents, and reference material to determine required action.
- Manages inventory of decentralized and decontrolled items, including supplies and equipment.
- Assists with the management of calibration, and testing of Test Measurement and Diagnostic Equipment (TMDE).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/508170700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.