THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.Learn more about this agency
This position is part of the TX SAO, Army Aviation Support Facility and is located in Houston, Ellington AFB, Texas. The purpose of the position is to assist a higher grade mechanic in accomplishing maintenance and repair of both fixed and rotary wing aircraft.
Texas National Guard Job Opportunities
As a AIRCRAFT WORKER (Title 32) with the Texas Army National Guard, your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Accomplishes a variety of repairs on military aircraft.
- Assists a higher grade mechanic in completing more complicated and detailed repair work.
- Assists in performing functional checks and preventive maintenance on aircraft to include daily inspections, pre and post flight checks, fuel contamination checks, oil sampling, etc.
- May be required to perform such additional duties as fire fighting, aircraft crash/rescue, snow removal, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/507938700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.