This vacancy is for a Program Manager position in the Decennial Census Management Division (DCMD) located at the U.S. Census Bureau Headquarters in Suitland, Maryland. The Census Bureau is accessible from the Metro Rail Green Line – Suitland Station.
This Job Opportunity Announcement may be used to fill other Program Manager, GG-0340, 15 positions within the Census Bureau in the same geographical location with the same qualifications and specialized experience.
This vacancy is advertised under 2 different announcements. Please read the 'Who May Apply' section carefully to determine your eligibility. If you are not eligible under this announcement, please see DCMD-2018-0022, Program Manager, GG-0340-15, Census-DOC-TW.
This is a Term Appointment, initial appointment is not to exceed (NTE) 2 years or 9/26/2020, whichever comes first. This appointment may be extended at management’s discretion.
A trial period may be required.Learn more about this agency
A supervisory probationary period may be required.
This position is ELIGIBLE for telework; additional criteria will be required (e.g., supervisory approval).
This is a NON-BARGAINING unit position.
Relocation expenses will not be paid.
- Coordinating and directing project management support.
- Ability to strategically develop, guide, and lead key program priorities and goals.
- Work with matrixed managers, subject matter experts and/or IT experts and contractor support to monitor status for large projects.
- Understand characteristics of successful organizations and implementing approaches to support organizational goals.
- Consulting, collaborating, and building partnerships with stakeholders.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…All qualified United States citizens.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/507725700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.