Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to provide a protocol assistant responsible for supporting protocol specialist in working the technicial requirements for protocol events, e.g., official visits
ceremonies and social events involving high-level, multinational dignitaries.
- Coordinates and executes protocol plans for command section-hosted conferences and visits by distinguished U.S. and foreign military/civilian visitors.
- Participates in orchestrating arrangements and requirements to support personnel in the accomplishment of COMMANDER, USSTRATCOM social programs.
- Advises others on routine procedures for social events, conferences, visits, award ceremonies, invitations, seating, programs, name tags, place cards, etc; Provides answers to such recurring questions as the rules of protocol precedence.
- Routinely performs other protocol duties including greeting DVs; arranging and billeting for flag officers; and responding to calls from flag officers/civilians equivalents including COMMANDER, USSTRA TCOM and command section staff.
- Assist the Action Officer with the coordination of DV visits, conferences, or meetings. Resolves potential billeting, transportation, 11nd protocol support problems.
- Uses varied and advanced computer software to create, format, modify, edit, and print a variety of letters, reports, memos, and other textual documents.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/507454600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.