This Term Appointment will initially be for a two-year period, but may be extended for a total of five years. Should the need arise, this position may be made permanent without further competition.Learn more about this agency
This position provides support to the Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS), Office of Research and Evaluation (ORE) through research and administrative assistance. The Office of Research and Evaluation is responsible for a diverse portfolio of projects.
This position supports the ORE team through the following activities:
- Conduct scientific literature searches
- Collect data (quantitative and qualitative)
- Create and manage databases and spreadsheets
- Analyze data (basic descriptive and thematic analyses)
- Support research and evaluation project logistics
- Execute tasks associated with agency open data initiatives
- Execute tasks associated with data visualization projects
- Support the content development of ORE products
- Support the production and publication of ORE products
- Support development and submission of information collection requests for Office of Management and Budget's (OMB), Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs and respond to OMB inquiries regarding the Office's research and evaluation projects.
- Support content management of virtual ORE resources
- Perform role of SharePoint site owner and manager for the ORE.
- Provide administrative support to the ORE team through the following activities:
- Meetings and logistics, including serving as COR for ORE Research Summit
- Travel arrangement and plans for site visits to research grantees and professional conferences
- Interfacing with other agency offices and external vendors on behalf of ORE
- Others duties as assigned
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/507369700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.