ATTENTION ALL APPLICANTS:
NOTE: Applicants will be required to demonstrate proficiency in Spanish; to be proficient you must be able to speak, read, and write in English and Spanish.
In order to be considered, All APPLICANTS MUST RESIDE IN GWINNETT COUNTY, GEORGIA.
This is a Work-At-Home (WAH) position located in Gwinnett County. The Duty Station will be the selectee's home address.
The Partnership Specialist is responsible for developing partnerships with state, local, and tribal governments; community-based organizations, faith-based groups; schools; media outlets; businesses; and other grassroots entities in communities within the
regional office area.
This announcement will close at 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time on the closing date or once 50 applications have been received.
This is a Time-Limited Appointment, initial appointment is not to exceed (NTE) 2 years. This appointment may be extended an additional year at management’s discretion.
A trial period may be required
This is a NON-BARGAINING unit position.
Relocation expenses will NOT be paid.
The work schedule for this position is Mixed-Tour. With a Mixed-Tour work schedule, an employee may be changed between full-time, part-time and intermittent work schedules to accommodate fluctuating workloads and is subject to a signed agreement.Learn more about this agency
The individual selected for this position will:
- Plan, develop, and coordinate the partnership agreements to ensure activities at all levels are carried out, resolves problems encountered, and determines the need for renegotiation.
- Addresses questions, concerns and issues related to current and potential partners and stakeholders.
- Establish partnership agreements with federal, state local, and tribal governments, and/or local businesses and community groups to develop specific strategies to eliminate enumeration barriers in specific regions in support of the Decennial Census.
- Develop presentations, give briefings, conduct meetings and promote partnerships with various governments, local businesses and community groups.
- Speak Spanish in order to make and answer calls that may come from the Spanish population and organizations that service the Spanish community in the ACO geographical area.
- Present information to audiences that predominately speak Spanish and translate and develop targeted informational and promotional materials from Spanish to English and English to Spanish when necessary.
75% or less - Position requires approximately 50% local and 25% overnight travel.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…All qualified United States citizens.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/506822900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.