If you want to do interesting and challenging work and to make a contribution to national defense, DISA is a great place for you. DISA provides secure and reliable communications and computing support that enable the President and our military forces to communicate globally through voice, video, and data transmission. DISA is a leader within the Federal Government in implementing "people programs" and offers a broad range of quality-of-life and training programs.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as a Program Analyst and is responsible for performing programmatic functions that span the Acquisition life-cycle
- Performs Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution functions including planning, development, budget estimates, execution to target goals, methodology and development of projections and estimates and craft narratives and issue papers
- Analyzes acquisition, contracting, and budgeting artifacts and data to identify patterns and risks
- Identifies, decomposes, and crafts requirements into performance objectives (Statement of Objectives, Performance Work Statements, Statement of Work)
- Develops acquisition packages for contracting, conducts pre-Acquisition planning activities, and monitors contract performance with the ability to serve as Contracting Officer Representative
- Engages with internal and external mission partners in normal day-to-day activities, integrated teams, progress reviews, and Executive reviews
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/504912700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.