About the Position:Learn more about this agency
You will serve as the deputy to the supervisor of the Reassignments Section. You will also assist in managing the workload and supervising civilian employees in accomplishing the branch mission in the following functional areas: assignments and reassignments, personnel actions and electronic database maintenance.
- Reviews and analyzes various reports, statements, and requests concerning enlisted personnel assignments.
- Advise and assist both staff and individuals concerned on the steps to be taken in the process of personnel actions.
- Conducts annual record reviews for all assigned Soldiers directing the update of information.
- Processes enlisted personnel actions.
- Authenticates recommendations as to granting requests for deferments, retirements, extensions, reassignments and transfers in accordance with governing policies and regulations.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/504693700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.