About the Position:Learn more about this agency
This is an Administrative Careers With America (ACWA) recruitment. This is a developmental position with non-competitive promotion potential to the GS-11. You will serve in an entry level, developmental capacity to acquire the specialized skills and knowledge to serve as a contributing team member. You will have non-competitive promotion potential to intervening grades when all work can be performed at that level and all other requirements have been met.
At the full performance level of the target position (GS-11) you will perform the following duties but not limited to;
- Perform pre-award procurement functions, which are not well defined or precedent.
- Ensure appropriate funding and required waivers, certifications, justifications, approvals, and compliances have been obtained for purchase requests.
- Select contract type, method of solicitation, options, milestones, and sources to be solicited.
- Develop and issue solicitation with appropriate clauses and with well-defined statements of work and award factors.
- Evaluate responses to solicitations, including price reasonableness, adequacy of competition, compliance with solicitation, and responsibility of successful offers.
- Negotiate price, terms, and conditions.
- Prepare price negotiation memoranda, recommendations for awards, and award documentation to include delineation of responsibilities for contractors.
- Prepare responses to protests and congressional inquiries.
- Monitor contractors' performance for compliance with terms and conditions of contracts.
- Determine extent to which sub-contracting plans comply with regulatory guidelines.
- Negotiates proposals, prepares modifications, and documents actions.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/504559900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.