This position is located in the Department of Health And Human Services, in Bethesda, Maryland. The incumbent serves as the Director, EAP and Work Life Program Services.Learn more about this agency
- Oversees the planning, development, implementation and delivery of EAP/Work Life services, including management consultation, educational outreach and promotion, counseling, child and elder care referral, legal and financial offerings
- Supervises account management, business development, staff supervision and training, contract performance, customer relationship management, resource management, operation/policy logistics, information management and quality assurance
- Assists in the formulation of strategic plans and related revenue and other business metrics
- Provides expert advice and consultation regarding the development of program, policies, and procedures
- Evaluates EAP and WorkLife programs and operations to assure that plans are followed to meet objectives, goals, strategic direction, and contract terms
- Analyzes and evaluates policies and program operations to ensure appropriate emphasis on BHS?s program goals and on the accomplishment of policy objectives
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/504518500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.