Applicants are encouraged to use the USAJOBS resume template. However, if you do not use the template you must ensure that your resume contains ALL required information which includes hours worked, starting & ending month and year, and if Federal employment (series, pay plan, and grade).Learn more about this agency
As the IT Specialist (Governance-Deputy) you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Serve as the Chief, IT Governance/Deputy and senior technical authority with responsibility for advising the National Endowment for the Arts, (NEA) Chief Information Officer, (CIO) and other staff elements relative IT Portfolio Management, (PfM); Capital Planning and Investment Management (CPIM) and other IT related budgetary and contracting related matters within NEA
- Provide guidance, professional advice and recommendations during the conduct of studies and their periodic review, ensuring decision alternatives presented are of the highest quality, based on valid and rigorous analysis, and alignment with the Clinger-Cohen Act (CCA), 1996, statutory and regulatory requirements
- Recommend areas in which portfolio and investment management will culminate and maximize the value proposition of NEA IT investments
- Recommend approval or disapproval of IT Investment proposals and documents prepared by staff and action documents referred by other staff organizations to the CIO
- Evaluate investments against key performance parameters
- Be responsible for developing, briefing, and validating the yearly IT budget submission which requires the development of a spending plan for the Agency IT requirements to fully execute the yearly budget efficiently and effectively.
- Conduct contract surveillance and prepares documents in support of contracting as a Contracting Officer's Representative (COR) to verify that the contractor is fulfilling contract requirements and to document performance for the contract record
- Provide leadership in developing, administering and maintaining a modern computing environment for NEA employees
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/504511500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.