As the Staff Assistant at the GS-0301-7 some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Provide direct assistance to the Deputy Chairman for Management and Budget (DCMB) in the implementation of Office projects and activities
- Respond to telephonic, written, or electronic inquiries about the Office and its projects or activities
- Schedule meetings and maintain supervisor's calendar
- Establish and maintain concise records and Office files in accordance with office policy
- Serve in a liaison capacity between DCMB and other NEA staff, particularly the administrative offices, and obtain from them information needed by the DCMB
- Coordinate a variety of internal communications and administrative activities on behalf of the DCMB, and monitor status
- Handle routine inquiries
- Routinely provide assistance and support for travel, procurements, time and attendance, records management, office supply and material management, and other administrative tasks to other staff within offices reporting to the DCMB
- Undertake a variety of special, short-term projects, using tact and diplomacy in carrying out these responsibilities
- Assist with and/or accomplishes on own initiative special projects or activities in anticipation of the DCMB's needs
- Use independent judgment when prioritizing work, particularly on matters that should be brought directly to the DCMB's attention.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/504504100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.