The foundation for success of the Defense Commissary Agency mission is our people. It is DeCA's goal to have a workforce that is comprised of our nation's diverse cultures and backgrounds. DeCA operates a worldwide commissary system that provides quality grocery products to active duty military personnel and retirees, members of the Reserve and National Guard, and their families, as well as current DeCA employees. The agency employs over 15,000 people and its annual sales exceed $4 billion.Learn more about this agency
- Maintain adequate stock of resale items.
- identify any obvious spoilage, damage, and out-of- date merchandise.
- Receives supplies, equipment and resale items.
- Operate a computer system that calculates and marks prices, and determines weights of merchandise.
- Transport items to shelving and display areas.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/504439100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.