** This announcement will remain open until the position is filled **Learn more about this agency
2nd Cut-Off: July 31, 2018.
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is the Fort Meade local commuting area. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
- Provides customer service in a retail sales activity.
- Demonstrates and sells specialized merchandise to customers.
- May operate a cash register, make change, and complete charge transactions.
- Maintains merchandise by stocking shelves, displaying goods and keeping the area neat and orderly.
- Keeps related sales records as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/504424200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.