The incumbent serves as a Procurement Analyst in the Acquisition Services Division, Office of the Financial Officer, Office of the Chair, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) Headquarters. The incumbent will function as the Agency Program Coordinator (APC) for the Commission's Government Commercial Purchase Card Program. Responsible for a variety of acquisition management related assignments involved in the management and control of the Agency's purchasing and contracting programs.Learn more about this agency
The incumbent will perform the following duties:
- Serve as a Warranted Contracting Officer and the Agency Program Coordinator (APC) for the EEOC's Commercial Purchase Card Program of over 300 credit card accounts and 200 card holders.
- Apply concepts, theories, methods, and techniques appropriate to administration, management, and procurement analysis.
- Provide day-to-day operational, technical, and administrative guidance, direction, and oversight to purchase card holders within the EEOC.
- Establish and maintain policy regulations for the EEOC Purchase Card Program by reviewing various Federal and EEOC entities' published rules, regulations, and guidance governing the Purchase Card Program (FAR 13.2).
- Establish training requirements and develops training manuals and resources for Approving Officials, Purchase Cardholders, Convenience Check Writers, and billing officials on policies and procedures.
- Assist in timely monthly reviews of the Transaction Activity Report and reports any misuse or fraud to the Acquisition Service Division Director within 24 hours of completion of the review.
- Prepare and coordinate publishing, distributing, maintaining, and implementing the EEOC's advance acquisition plans including analyzing their supportability and identifying limiting factors and alternatives; procurement program cost/budget forecasting; determination of contracting or purchasing methodology; selection, formulation and review of contract types; evaluation of contract cost/price and decision risk analysis; implementation/management of systems/programs management; and ensuring competition management goals are achieved.
- Processes Simplified Acquisitions using Simplified Acquisition Methods (FAR 13.3).
- Assist with the formulation and administration of contracts, preparing administrative modifications and modifications for additional work.
- Determine and recommend organizational structure, physical facilities, and personnel requirements for accomplishing contracting and purchasing responsibilities in the headquarters and field offices.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/504180000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.