The position is located in Medical Service at the VA Medical Center in Martinsburg, WV.Learn more about this agency
Work Schedule: Seven Shifts Every 14 Days, alternating days and nights
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives Are Authorized
- Critical care medicine deals primarily with acutely life-threatening conditions in which multiple organ failure is common.
- admission, work-up, diagnosis, and provision of treatment including consultation to patients in need of critical care
- core priviledges also include: airway maintenance, intubation, including FOB, ventilator management, arterial line placement, arterial line placement, central venous line placement, Swan-Ganz placement, Resuscitation, Hemodynamic Management
- Critical care procedures to include: sedation, bronchoscopy, chest tube thoracotomy, temporary transvenous pacemakers, pericardiocentesis, percutaneous tracheostomy, out-of-operating room airway management
- meets the needs of customers while supporting VA missions
- consistently communicates and treats customers in a courteous, tactful and respectful manner
- provides the customer with consistent information according to established policies and procedures
- handles conflicts and problems in dealing with the customer constructively and appropriately
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/504131500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.