This position serves as a scientist in the evaluation of public health issues or health hazards.Learn more about this agency
As a Health Scientist, you will:
- Plan and conduct scientific surveys/studies or projects to identify and solve public health problems.
- Synthesize and interpret scientific information relevant to public health.
- Provide technical advice and assistance to national, state and local health agencies and various other organizations.
- Communicate information to various audiences.
- Prepare scientific and other articles and technical reports for publication.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel domestically 10% of the time for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/504092400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.