About the Position:Learn more about this agency
A recruitment or relocation bonus may be authorized.
Salary negotiation is available for those candidates who are new to federal service.
Student loan repayment may be authorized.
Multiple vacancies exist and may be filled from this announcement at any of the locations listed. Applications will be reviewed and referred to the selecting officials until each position is filled.
This is a Direct Hire Solicitation.
- Participate in the handling of other catastrophic problems where the skills of an anesthesiologist are also applicable, e.g., drug overdoses, cardiac arrest, and respiratory problems.
- Implement therapeutic anesthesia based interventional pain management interventions for specific conditions when appropriate.
- Interpret and correlate laboratory, radiologic and diagnostic procedures and interpret and correlate subjective and objective data to formulate a differential diagnoses to establish a working diagnosis.
- Administer anesthesia and manage the medical care of patients before, during, and after surgery.
- Supervisory positions will supervise the administration of anesthesia by nurse anesthetist to include their performance; administer anesthesia to patients whose condition poses a particular anesthetic difficulty.
- Supervisory positions will provide pain relief and maintenance, or restoration, of a stable condition during and immediately following an operation, or an obstetric, therapeutic, or diagnostic procedure.
- Supervisory positions will diagnose and treat acute, long standing, and cancer pain problems and diagnose and treat patients with critical illnesses or severe injuries.
Occasional travel - Business Travel may be required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/504087500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.