This position serves as a senior public health advisor and provides consultative services and performs difficult public health assignments that affect populations in local, state, Federal, and international settings.Learn more about this agency
As a Public Health Advisor you will:
- Plan, develop and implement public health programs in collaboration with local, state, other Federal and/or international governments and various health-related organizations.
- Coordinate the development of information and educational materials on public health.
- Analyze existing or proposed systems, services, or other health-related matters to identify needs for improvement as well as methods and resources to accomplish.
- Review congressional and legislative actions and assess impact on public health programs.
- Prepare reports and other substantial documents on research findings and scientific methodologies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel domestically 10% of the time or this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/504027400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.