The Office of Infrastructure Protection leads the national effort to protect critical infrastructure from all hazards by managing risk and enhancing resilience through collaboration with the critical infrastructure community. Learn more about IP by visiting: https://www.dhs.gov/office-infrastructure-protection. Joining the DHS Office of Infrastructure Protection (IP) will allow you to use your expertise to assess present and future homeland security threats.Learn more about this agency
Applying to this announcement certifies that you give permission for DHS to share your application with others in DHS for similar positions.
Relocation expenses are not authorized. Other recruitment incentives may be authorized.
Who May Be Considered:U.S. Citizens
View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
Merit promotion and/or non-competitive referral lists may be issued based on the needs of the agency.
More than one selection may be made from this announcement.
Appointments are subject to the availability of funds.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing high-profile and comprehensive set of portfolios consisting of national level programs aimed at enhancing the security and resilience of the Nation's critical infrastructure. Typical work assignments include:
- Overseeing programs that enhance the critical infrastructure community's ability to enhance security and resilience.
- Coordinating with key stakeholders at the Federal, state, local, tribal, and industry levels in the development and execution of risk mitigation solutions.
- Managing the organization's information sharing environment programs and portals, intelligence community partnerships and classified information sharing practices.
- Implementing innovative methods to further the Office of Infrastructure Protection's mission in an effort to mitigate the impacts of terrorism and homegrown violent extremism.
- Performing supervisory duties within a fast-paced and high-performing environment.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel one to five nights per month for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/504017700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.