The purpose of this position is to serve as a principal representative for complex public health programs or projects and provides substantive program advice and assistance on significant program activities in Federal, state and local settings.Learn more about this agency
As a Public Health Advisor you will:
- Serve as a principal representative on coordinated, controversial, unconventional, or novel public health related matters between and among Federal, local, state, and international agencies addressing public health issues.
- Identify public health problems.
- Research and analyze causes of problems caused by a variety of factors.
- Provide high level advisory services to agencies and organizations on public health care systems, public health strategies, communications and services.
- Perform difficult and complex advisory and assistance functions.
- Plan, implement and present training systems for internal and external customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel domestically 10% of the time for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/503983500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.