About the Position:Learn more about this agency
A recruitment or relocation bonus may be authorized.
Salary negotiation is available for those candidates who are new to federal service.
Student loan repayment may be authorized.
Multiple vacancies exist and may be filled from this announcement at any of the locations listed. Applications will be reviewed and referred to the selecting officials until each position is filled.
This is a Direct Hire Solicitation.
- Perform a wide range of medical duties specializing in all aspects of Inpatient care and responds to all hospital intercoms and pager announcements requesting rapid physician response.
- Serve as the gatekeeper to Inpatient Medicine Services for the clinics, Emergency department and outside institutions.
- Examine patients, order and evaluate the full range of radiology and laboratory tests, make diagnosis and prescribe appropriate treatment to include oral and intravenous drugs, nursing care, and therapeutic dietary interventions.
- Supervisory positions will maintain a consistent peer review process ensuring all medical care is performed to standard and will track progress and quality.
- Supervisory positions will exercise significant responsibilities in dealing with officials of other units and organizations, and in advising management officials who may be of higher rank.
- Supervisory positions will make and approve selections for support and non-supervisory positions.
Occasional travel - Business Travel may be required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/503777300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.