Additional Information:Learn more about this agency
This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies.
Duties and responsibilities vary and may increase according to grade level.
This public notice may be used to fill target grades.
- Assess progress in assigned projects/programs including cost estimates, schedules, and performance supportable baseline requirements by applying now methods and procedures.
- Provide input in source selection and contractor monitoring of acquisition phases and development through production and deployment.
- Plan, organize and coordinate activities of functional specialists including contracting, engineering, manufacturing, program control, configuration/data management, test, and logistics. Continually study, review and evaluate program progress.
- Formalize system requirements into appropriate specifications. Review and direct the progress of contractors in meeting program objectives. Take appropriate actions to approve terms and conditions set forth in negotiations, contracting plans and budgets, subcontract participation, and addition or discontinuance of work by contractor.
- Prepare and present staff studies for presentations.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/503672800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.