Additional Information:Learn more about this agency
This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies.
Duties and responsibilities vary and may increase according to grade level.
This public notice may be used to fill target grades.
- Budget analyst performing day-to-day control and management involving the formulation, execution, and/or analysis of the organization's budget and funding requirements.
- Serving as the functional point of contact for day-to-day budget/financial issues.
- Performing budget formulation work involving review and preparation of budget estimates and financial plans. Performing budget execution and administration work involving the monitoring of obligations incurred and the actual expenditures of funds.
- Providing advice, assistance, and guidance on budgeting and related information and conducting analyses, reviews, and special studies of budget and/or related information
- Using budgetary and other automated system(s) and computer-generated products in accomplishing budgeting/funding assignments. Planning, organizing, and directing budget activities, ensuring organization complies with legal and regulatory requirements and meet unit equipment and specialized training needs.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/503272200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.