Although the position is advertised equivalent to GS-13, MCC uses a pay banded system to compensate employees. This position is pay band 4a which is generally equal to GS-13.Learn more about this agency
The first cutoff for review and referral of applications is July 6, 2018. Applications received by the first cutoff date will be referred first. Applications of qualified applicants received after the first cutoff date will be referred to the selecting official until the closing date or a selection is made.
- Contributes to preparation of plans for Compact with TVS programs and provides implementation oversight and program management support to TVS projects at each stage of the project development cycle from planning, concept design, feasibility studies, detailed engineering design, and construction to commissioning as well as operations and maintenance.
- Assists with overall project scheduling, budgeting, quality assurance, change management, contract administration, and project controls.
- Assists in the design and development of Compacts, including, but not limited to: technical assessment of constraints analyses, concept papers, and proposals.
- Supports the development of implementation plans for Compact programs and projects using appropriate project management tools and tracks implementation progress.
- Reviews and comments on documents submitted in connection with MCC clearance of MCA procurement packages, work plans, and disbursement requests, making recommendations to management as may be appropriate, consistent with policies and procedures and technical best practice.
- Develops, consolidates, and/or prepares briefing and background materials on infrastructure and integrated projects, issues and topics.
- Assists in the formulation of budgets for consultants to be hired by MCC, drafting scopes of work, serving on evaluation panels, issuance of technical directives, review and acceptance of consultant deliverables, tracking billings, in support of the COTR or Project Monitor or in the capacity of the Project Monitor.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/503170200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.