About the Position:Learn more about this agency
A recruitment or relocation bonus may be authorized.
Salary negotiation is available for those candidates who are new to federal service.
Student loan repayment may be authorized.
Multiple vacancies exist and may be filled from this announcement at any of the locations listed. Applications will be reviewed and referred to the selecting officials until each position is filled.
This is a Direct Hire Solicitation.
- Examine patients, order and evaluate the full range of radiology and laboratory tests.
- Refer to appropriate specialty clinic only when required for evaluation and/or treatment.
- Perform as an academic Geriatrician, required to manage, supervise and teach residents and interns while administering the standard of care in an inpatient and outpatient setting.
- Review physical requirements and conduct physical examination of various categories of military and civilian personnel.
- Utilize special knowledge of the aging process and special skills in the diagnostic, therapeutic, preventive and rehabilitative aspects of illness in the elderly.
Occasional travel - Business Travel may be required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/503078400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.