This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will be a technical specialist supporting the development of procedures, methods, and techniques used for checkout, acceptance testing, and preparation of software, systems, and hardware.
- You will be the technical authority for information system security issues.
- You will administer and manage IT projects with broad impact for the NRL Port Hueneme and NRL contracted tenants.
- You will schedule and conduct special security studies, analyses, surveys, and reviews of IT systems.
- You will provide expert evaluation of the requirements, analyze alternative and recommend technical solutions relating to the complete life cycle of information systems and information system components.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/502741400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.