About the Position: Work for the Office of the Chief of Public Affairs (OCPA), Digital Media Division as a Social Media Specialist.
- May have to work alternate work schedule to include nights and weekends.
- As a Public Affairs Specialist you will be responsible for planning, implementing and overseeing content and audience engagement on the Army's primary social media platforms.
- Work collaboratively across the entire organization, other Public Affairs Offices, Department of Defense and other federal agencies to execute a modern social media program, drive engagement, grow audience, and build communities.
- Ensure the Army's host of social media platforms, which currently include Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Flickr, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn, provide accurate, policy-compliant, engaging and timely information.
- Provide analysis of social media strategies and platform performance reports including metrics, trend analysis and recommendations for future efforts.
- Serve as a social media advisor, providing guidance to OCPA and Army-wide public affairs personnel on social media.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/502359400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.