Category management is a new buying approach that involves identifying core categories of spend and developing heightened levels of expertise, sharing best practices, managing supply and demand etc. In this position you would serve as Human Capital Category Mgmt Analyst for HR Solutions (HRS).Learn more about this agency
- Serves as the point of contact and project lead for integrated project teams associated with the human capital category.
- Advise key stakeholders and OPM executive leadership on human capital for category management.
- Advise other category management team members and Program Management Office on strategic direction and execution of strategic goals and initiatives.
- Research and analyze human capital market and complex customer data.
- Develop or revise outreach efforts, i.e. marketing and promotional methods, involved in advancing category objectives and services visibility.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/502339000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.