THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a ELECTRONIC INTERGRATED SYSTEMS MECHANIC SUPERVISOR (F-22), Position Description Number D2284P01 and is part of the HI 154 AMXS, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
SUMMARY OF DUTIES: The primary purpose of this position is to supervise employees who install, modify, overhaul, maintain, troubleshoot, repair, align, calibrate, and rebuild multi-system avionics complexes consisting of multiple completely integrated electronic avionics systems where the complex accomplishes a number of major functions. The supervisor in this career field must also possess the ability to perform on-or-off equipment maintenance on one or more complete electronic integrated systems associated with the assigned aircraft and/or maintenance on automatic flight control systems, instrument systems, inertial and radar navigation systems.
- Serves as section supervisor, exercising supervisory responsibility over assigned integrated systems repair and maintenance work operations.
- Investigates work related problems such as excessive costs or low productivity and determines causes; implements corrective actions, within authority, to resolve work problems.
- Supports and explains management programs to subordinates.
- Implements safety regulatory requirements.
- Prepares for and participates in various types of readiness evaluations, inspections, mobilization and command support exercises.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/502299500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.