About the Position:Learn more about this agency
Serves as a technical expert/authority, planner, and project manager in the Network Architecture Division for ARCYBER, responsible for projecting Department of Defense Information Network for Army (DODIN-A) requirements 5-20 years into the future that will enable current and future ARCYBER Cyberspace operations.
NOTE: This is a Public Notice announcement under the Direct Hire Authority for Cyber Workforce Positions.
- Analyzes current DODIN-A architecture, plans solutions to existing gaps and vulnerabilities, and presents recommendations to leadership
- Implements Army Design Methodology and executes recommendations of new and innovative network technology.
- Applies seasoned knowledge to represent a 3-star command in technology research and writing information papers on enterprise architecture
- Develops network architecture policy recommendations for ARCYBER
- Reviews and provides comments to policy and regulations issued by higher command authorities in regards to DODIN-A Network Architecture
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel 10% of the time for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/502246800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.